With the recent, announcement of yet another two weeks of grey zone ahead of us, now more than ever we need to help lift the spirits of our local businesses, and share our unwavering LOVE FOR LOCAL!
To help spread the word and promote your favourite #MississaugaMade businesses,
Here are 10 easy things you can safely do to support local & share the love.
- Order take-out or delivery from a local restaurant & share a photo
- Shop online or in-person from a local store or boutique & share a photo
- Buy a gift card now to use later
- Sign-up for their newsletter, and write a positive review
- Refer your friends & family
- Like, Follow, and Comment on their social posts & channels
- Share, Post & Retweet using the hashtag #MississaugaMade
- Use the the Mississauga Made support local ‘stickers’ in your Instagram stories
- Download the ImagineAR App (Google Play / App Store) & use the Mississauga Made Augmented Reality (AR) Activation Near Me
- Give them a Shout Out & encourage them to Join the #MississaugaMade Movement
BONUS TIP: If you are looking for new local businesses to support across the city, be sure to follow us on social @VisitMississauga and browse the Mississauga Made Marketplace regularly, as new businesses are joining every week!